From D1 to HD Quality
If we want to record a video as evidence, standard resolution can't fulfill high quality recording. HD recording completely achieves high quality and clear images, making your surveillance environment safer than before. (Quality Comparison Video )
- Optimize HDD capacity while keeping high-quality evidence
Manual record at lower resolution/quality/IPS when there is no event triggered
Switch to event record at higher resolution/quality/IPS when events occur
Plug-and-Play, easy to setup
AVTECH makes you experience HD video quality with the least effort to upgrade your analog system to IP-based video surveillance. You just need to connect the network cable to AVH315 and the switch / hub connected to IP cameras. After you power on all devices, all configurations will be done by itself rapidly.
Easy to maintain
AVH315 keeps you updated with your system status via Push Status on iOS or Android.
Push Status will alert you if the NVR gets something wrong.
- Get instant notifications from NVR when your system gets abnormal events, such as video loss, no HDD, etc
- Able to maintain the surveillance system timely with lowest cost
Safety is everywhere
Remote control makes the system active instead of passive. You can monitor anywhere and anytime you want.
- Internet Explorer on Windows
- EagleEyes on iOS & Android mobile devices
AVX916R/T HDMI Extender
- Use over long distance (up to 70m for 3G SDI signals)
- Expanded applications
- Rich diagnostic LED lights
Key Features <<
The features can resist heavily rain and wind. Installing
in a bad weather condition outside is not a problem.
Solid light can reach longer IR effective distance, extend
the LED lifetime longer , and intelligently determine how much IR light is needed to compensate the current light condition (Advanced Smart Light Control),